coolkidbot ("developer", "us", "we", or "our") operates the coolkidbot.com website and the coolkidbot Discord application (the "Service" or "bot").
- - We care about your privacy. We are transparent about our privacy practices and we understand its importance.
- - We don't sell your data. Our Service is a free to use Service, intended for use as is. We also do not sell any of the data we store.
- - We only store what's needed. All data stored is what's required for the Service to function.
- - You control your data. You can request a copy of or deletion of any user data we store on you.
Types of Data Collected
Below is a list of all user data we store.
- - Discord User ID: When a user types a command or interacts with the bot, we store the user's associated Discord ID. This is the only type of data we store for account identification. The ID is used to keep a track of your account's statistics, guild balances, lootboxes, and badges. This list will be updated as more features are introduced.
Data Storage Length
Data is stored as long as required for the Service to function, or until data deletion is requested. More specifics on data deletion can be found below!
Disclosure Of Data
We care about your data. Data is not shared with third parties. The only data we share with third parties is the number of servers the bot is a part of and the extimated user count.
Data also may be disclosed in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- - Comply with a legal obligation
- - Protect and defend the rights or property of the Service
- - Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- - Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- - Protect against legal liability
Requesting Data Deletion
To request your user data deletion, please join our support Discord server and directly message a developer providing your Discord User ID. Depending on the data deleted, certain or all features of the Service may become unavailable to you. You are able to request data deletion once every 30 days.
Requesting Your Data
To request a collection of your user data stored in our database, please join our support Discord server and directly message a developer with your Discord User ID. You are able to request your data once every 30 days, and it may take up to a month to collect your data.
If you have any questions, we're happy to answer them! Please join our support Discord server to ask. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.